home pages

myspace layout

Click here for Myspace Layouts

clock

Get your clock at CompleteMyspace.com

Thursday 15 September 2011

x kng budi.....

Dear all,
While I’m busy writing my next post, I am pasting what a reader (now friend)  of mine emailed me…
Hi Ary,

Even i don’t know you personally. Thank you so much for wasting your time listening to my “grandmother / grandfather story”L. It all started 1 week b4 fasting month this year. Everything was just fine between me and her. To make it worst there another “whore” involve in this situation/ story. This whore is use to okay with me we use to go out lunch together. To me it’s normal la to bitch about you “in-laws” kan. So I use to bitch about my in-laws to this whore. Some how when I brought my is in law to work in same comp with me this whore became very close with her. They go out together and everything, until one stage their will go out together without me being around, infect mcm gampang la kiranye dorang keluar tak ajak skali. Fine, after that I notice yg 2 ekor gampang ni mula start kluar tak ajak I okay. then I jumpa la manusia yg tak tau bersyukur ni tanye, ada ke I buat pape salah, I said “akak minta maaflah kalau ada ckp atau buat apa2 yg dah sakit kan hati you”. then dengan muka berlagak nye ckp takde apa…takde apa, tapi bila Nampak I kat office bole toleh pandang tempat lain siap get ready utk menjeling and everthing,

Pastu yang paling cibai skali, bole masa Monday morning I went to my mother in law punye rumah cos she staying therekan, I came in the morning…she was sitting in the kitchen eating. So dgn baik nye dia panggil I…makan kak *****, so I said tkpe la bismillah…..then masa dia nak g keje tu siap dia ckp bye kak ***** then I said bye la. Sampai kat office lain pulak..she bump into me and buat muka puki ngn I, I ni terhegeh-hegeh la senyum kat dia…boleh dia buat muka slamba menjeling and pandang tempat lain. Ary aku rasa nak rodok biji mata dia tu…geram nye.

Then I keep on thinking yg when I was pregnant with my 2nd child 7 months I drive all the way to Gambang kuantan to send her masa dia buat matriks. Then masa she grade kat USM penang I drive all the way gak bawak mak bapak dia lagi…expenses all on me. Adik bradik dia yg lain buat bodoh.

Then bila dia dah grade I tolong buat promotion free bawak dia punye resume ke hulu hilir tolong carikan keje. To be honest ary yg make me sad is, orang tak accept dia keje ngn degree bodoh dia tu…Bsc Bioglogy (Animal)…sapa yg nak ambil dia keje….then masa I forward to HR manager I, HR I ckp bole tapi gaji Cuma RM 1200. tapi I ckp tak bole la camtu dia ada Degree. Then finally I bawak tu my service manager which is one of my close colleague (sbb memula I joint dia ni la banyak tolong I and we were in a same dept) since he is close to me, he’s like doing a favor to me and he mmg desperate nak cari org then he except her.

I sedih sgt Ary..kenapa la jadi mcm ni kat I. i cant stop thinking where did i fuck it up L.

Thank you, so much for all your time.

Note: It so difficult for me to bitch around about her, because she pakai tudung, pastu lemah lembut mcm sotong, depan orang semua Nampak baik. So if I would to bitch abt her, no one will believe me. Ary I feel exactly just dalam drama…..pengangko sayo…..or what ever Philippines drama…..i feel so sad….  
Please advice a suitable name for her….how I wish I can arrrggg…………………

No comments: